Aqua paving stones are permeable to water and enable the design of unsealed surfaces without loss of aesthetics. The surface of the AquaSix stones are provided with six water-draining openings, which open out into two runner on the underside of the stone. AquaSix is available with or without CleanTop® protection CF 90. AquaSix can be combined with uniformity especially with the conventional stones of the paving systems La Linia and Cubus, which is the special strength of the Aqua system. An intelligent synthesis of ecology and design.
This is a selection of possible colors. Many additional colors are availabe on request.
- High water permeability
- Good accessibility
- Manufactured according to the "Guideline for the production and quality monitoring of water permeable paving stones made from porous aggregates particles concrete" by Bundesverband Deutsche Beton- und Fertigteilindustrie.
- Special method of stone hardening by a climate-guided surface processing
- Infiltration: average 800 l/s.ha). This far exceeds the standard values of the ATV worksheet A138 of 500 l/s.ha). The report can be ordered free of charge.
- Resistant to frost and de-icing salt (tested according to ÖNORM)
- Load test after watering with 18 t truck, 30 full braking cycles: Minimum settlement 0- 3 mm (with 10 cm thickness of stone)
- Available as well as with or without CleanTop CF 90
with bevel edge:
|20 x 20 x 8||196 x 196 x 80|
|20 x 20 x 10||196 x 196 x 100|
Regarding the minimum quantities for object formats (no extra cost) and the combination of sizes please contact us. All specified identifications are grid dimensions including spacers and joint portion.
Laying pattern calculator
AquaSix as La Linia light-granite. Number of units: approx. 25 units per m².
Edge units with La Linia 20 x 10 cm, approx. 2 units per rm.
AquaSix as La Linia light granite. Number of units: approx. 25 units/m².
AquaSix as La Linia light granite. Number of units: approx. 20 units/m².
Combined with La Linia anthracite basalt 10 x 10 cm.
Number of units: approx. 20 units/m².
Edge units with La Linia 20 x 10 cm.
Number of units: approx. 2 untis per rm.
AquaSix as La Linia light granite (Number of units per basic layer: approx. 16 units/m²).
Combined with Il Campo cotto 15 x 10 cm (Number of units per basic layer: approx. 16 units/ m²) and 15 x 15 cm (Number of units per basic layer: approx. 1 unit/m²).
The quantity of vertical bond depends on the structural situation.
Laying patterns and hatching are available on request.